As an Administration Assistant at PAL K.K., you are mainly required to support the back-office function widely. Proactive supportive attitude/mind and team work spirit are expected for this position. Your mission is to make office/team operation run smoothly.
＜Main/Core role of responsibilities＞
- General Affairs related work
- Supporting HR and Finance related paper work, Finance related data management (keeping record), managing president’s schedule (sometimes)
- Your direct report line will be your manager
Your job description might vary depending on your performance, but those are the core of your daily role that PAL requests you to focus on.
PAL has a very open and laid-back work environment. We believe our employees are the key to drive our business and they are all very friendly and supportive. we are still a small organisation just over 40ppl, but 30 out of it are from outside Japan. we believe that you will feel very dynamic and international atmosphere. since we are a small entity, you will be able to experience wide range of jobs if you wish.
we look forward to having your applications.
●Associate Consultant / Consultant
We are looking for new, energetic and enthusiastic associates to join our company.
PAL K.K. offers a unique opportunity, training and guidance needed to start a career. Within three years you shall be sought after by global firms, have substantial savings and valuable work and business experience. Our company has been turning talent into world-class businessmen since 1992.
＜Our business is recruiting＞
- We help companies, global and domestic, hire the bilingual professionals, managers and executives they need.
- Our clients pay us for this as it’s of great value to them and hard to do.
Those with the skills to do it are therefore in demand in all global markets; both in recruiting and management.
＜Recruiting requires a number of valuable skills, for example＞
- Sales and subject-matter knowledge
It takes two years of 40+hour-weeks to learn these skills.
If you are:
- A people oriented individual
- Have good character and a team player
- Devoted to succeeding
then we will provide all that is necessary. Those who do succeed are likely tracking to earn over ¥10,000,000 in annual pay and incentives by the end of their third year.
More than experience in applicants we value character, desire and potential. Our team works closely together and has low turnover.
Please contact us if this type of career sounds of interest to you.